3E PRP is a patented, innovative PRP kit designed for rapid and easy extraction of highly enriched PRP
PRP Extraction Process
Blood collection, Cap Combination, Centrifugation, Extraction
What is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) refres to the blood plasma which contains various growth factors that stimulate healing and regeneration in human body
Principle of PRP
PRP therapy uses the growth factors in plasma separated from autologous blood, eliminating the risk of side effect or rejection reaction.
Effects Of PRP
PRP reduces the time it takes for wound healing, which occurs in the order of hemostasis, inflammation, regeneration and remodeling.
Features of 3E PRP
- Ease of operation
- Single centrifugation
- Distinct buffy coat
- Highly enriched platelets
- Autologous blood therapy using growth factors
- Pain reduction
- Shorter recovery time
Advantages of 3E PRP
- PRP separation process is simple and easy
- Highly enriched PRP can be obtained from small amount of blood.
- Sterilized kit allows safe PRP separation in a non-sterilized environment.
- Airborne contamination is minimized in the process of transferring blood to the kit.
- All In One
- Syringe is assembled in the kit for blood collection and centrifugati on straight away.
- No additional syringe is needed for PRP separation.
Burn, bedsore, chronic ulcer, autologous fat graft
Skin rejuvenation, anti-aging, wrinkle, acne, fat graft
FUNCTION OF GROWTH FACTORS
Platelet-derived growth factor
Transforming growth factor beta
Vascular endhothelial growth factor
Epidermis growth factor
Fibroblast growth factor