Micro Fractional CO2 Laser System
- Newest approach to non-ablative laser therapy with Multiple Micro Laser Beams for Skin Rejuvenation and Remodeling
- Non ablative fractional laser technologies which heat but do not ablate the skin
- These lasers use an Erbium laser to heat small columns of the deep skin layers to promote new collagen production and plump the skin and skin wrinkles.
- Recovery time is much less than with traditional ablative CO2 and Erbium lasers.
- These lasers are excellent for improving skin texture, plumping wrinkles and acne scars, and shrinking pores, but multiple treatments are required.
- Creates array of microscopic thermal wounds called Micro thermal Zone(MTZ)
WHY GRAND PENTAGON
- Pentagon GRAND Fractional laser is an excellent treatment for deep acne scars, wrinkles and sagging skin and stubborn pigmentation, all owing the patient to see drastic and clinically visible improvements in the shortest treatment cycle.
- The great benefits is the immediate tightening of the skin. This is d ue to the immediate contraction of collagen fibers which reduces wrin kles and loose skin. Skin laxity is noticeably improved even after one session
- The benefits go beyond the immediate visible skin tightening. Apart from the immediate "lifting" effect of the skin, there is a secondary "skin rebirth" effect, which is the production of new collagen over the next 6-12 weeks.
- Other benefits include improvements in skin texture and pigmentation. It can smoothen and even out skin imperfections and reduce pore size in the long run.
- It can even be effective on actinic keratoses (pre-cancerous cells that may be invisible to the naked eye), rendering it an effective way to prevent formation of these cancerous lesions on the predisposed individual.
- Total Skin Resurfacing systems
- A Wide Range of Treatment for all Skin Types
- Excellent Valued Fractional Laser on the Market
- Dual Mode Capability ( Stamping / Moving)
The main benefits of these treatments include:
- Improve the texture and tone of the skin
- Diminish unwanted brown spots
- Smooth wrinkles around the eyes and face
- Significantly improve acne scars
- Pentagon Grand Fractional CO2 Laser Offers Cosmetic Treatments with Minimal Downtime over 5 to 7days
- Smaller spot size ( 70-150um) makes rapid wound healing 2 to 3 days quicker. Effective for most skin types ( I-IV)
- Penetration depths of 1 mm
- No reported hypo pigmentation
- Significant visible improvement effect ( immediate skin tightening of the skin) after single treatment